Monday, February 4, 2013

Green Gator


Looking for a fun Mardi Gras drink? Or maybe looking for a tasty drink that uses Midori? Well have I got the booze for you.

This is my absolute favorite fruity drink. No joke, it tastes like candy. Plus it seriously packs a wallop and those are always my kinds of drinks. 

It's green color lends itself to all sorts of holidays, St. Patricks Day, Mardi Gras, even Christmas. In fact I made a punch bowl of this stuff for our last holiday party and it was gone ridiculously fast.


Green Gator
(Inspired by the drink at House of Blues) 

  
1 oz Vodka (Optional. But I like my drinks strong)
1oz Malibu Coconut Rum 
2 oz Midori Melon Liqueur
4 oz Pineapple Juice


Pour liqueurs into a glass with ice. Top with Pineapple juice and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment