Monday, March 11, 2013

Baked Goat Cheese Dip For Two


I've said it before, I really love goat cheese, and this is the ultimate goat cheese appetizer. 

It's so simple to whip up, I could eat it all the time. Oh wait, scratch that, I do eat it all the time. And it's amazing. Every single time. 



Baked goat cheese dip makes the best snack, lunch or party appetizer, and it's so easy to size up or down. This recipe makes enough to serve as a snack for two people or a meal for one. And yes, I do think cheese, tomato sauce and bread constitutes a meal. The best meals.


Baked Goat Cheese Dip For Two


1 ounce of goat cheese
1/3 a cup of marinara sauce


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Crumble half the goat cheese into a 6 oz ramekin. Pour in the marinara sauce and crumble the rest of the goat cheese on top.

Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. Serve with crispy bread crostinis.


No comments:

Post a Comment